地球危机与生存觉醒

We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt.
我们曾经仰望星空并且期许总有一天可以登陆其他星球,但现在我们只能低头担心我们居住地的废土。

Cooper: Mankind was born on Earth. It was never meant to die here.
库珀:人类生在地球,但绝不应该在这里灭亡。

告别地球与父女约定


Murphy’s law doesn’t mean that something bad will happen. It means that whatever can happen, will happen.
墨菲定律并非指的是那些变坏的事情必会发生,而是指那些能够发生的事情,就会发生。


Brand: Couldn’t you’ve told her you were going to save the world?
布兰德:你难道没有告诉你女儿你是去拯救世界的吗?




Cooper: No. When you become a parent, one thing becomes really clear. And that’s that you want to make sure your children feel safe.
库珀:没有。当你为人父母了以后,你会非常清楚一件事,那就是你得确保你的孩子有安全感。
Dr. Brand: Not sure of what I’m more afraid of, them never coming back, or coming back to find we’ve failed.
布兰德博士:不知道我更害怕哪个,是他们不会再回来了,还是回来却发现我们失败了。
Murph: Then let’s succeed.
墨菲:那我们就成功啊。
星际航行与伦理抉择

Cooper: What’s your trust setting TARS?
库珀:塔斯,你的信任值是多少?
TARS: Lower than yours apparently.
塔斯:显然比你们低。

Absolute honesty isn’t always the most diplomatic, nor the safest form of communication with emotional beings.
跟情绪化的存在体沟通,绝对的坦诚既是不明智的外交手段,也是不安全的做法。

Brand: You might have to decide between seeing your children again and the future of the human race.
布兰德:你必须在再次见到你的孩子和人类的未来之间做出决定。

We need to go well beyond the boundaries of our own existence. We can’t think as individuals…
我们需要前往距离我们生存的世界极其遥远的地方,我们不可以作为一个个体来思考这个问题……

We’ll find a way; we always have.
我们会找到办法的,我们总有办法。
时空错位与亲情回响





Murph: Today is my birthday. And it’s a special one because you once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. Well, now I’m the same age that you were when you left… and it’d be really great if you came back soon.
墨菲:今天是我的生日。这个生日很特殊,因为你当年走的时候说,等你回来的时候我们俩大概就一样大了。现在我已经到了你离开时的年纪…… 如果你能早点回来就太好了。

Once you’re a parent, you’re the ghost of your children’s future.
从孩子出生开始父母就成为了他们的幽灵。
五维真相与文明救赎


Love is the one thing we’re capable of perceiving that transcends time and space.
爱是唯一可以超越时间和空间的事物。



Do not go gentle into that good night,
不要温和地走进那良夜,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
人之暮年,更当厚积薄发;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
怒火,用怒火燃尽最后的光华。
Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
智者虽明白,黑夜终将到来,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
他们的言语已无法化作闪电,
Do not go gentle into that good night
不要平静地走进那夜晚,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
怒火,用怒火燃尽最后的光华。

Time is relative, okay? It... it can stretch and it can squeeze, but... it can't run backwards. Just can't. The only thing that can move across dimensions, like time, is gravity.
时间是唯一能穿越所有维度的存在,它可以在不同维度空间里变慢或者变快,却无法倒流。


It was me, Murph. I was your ghost.
是我,墨菲,我就是你的幽灵。





