* Creates a function that accepts arguments of func and either invokes func returning its result, if at least arity number of arguments have been provided, or returns a function that accepts the remaining func arguments, and so on.
* The arity of func may be specified if func.length is not sufficient.
* The _.curry.placeholder value, which defaults to _ in monolithic builds, may be used as a placeholder for provided arguments.
* Note: This method doesn't set the "length" property of curried functions.
* Note: The original function invoked will not be called in the context of the instance. Use `Curry` to for using it bound.